Thursday, December 02, 2004

Back to JAY BEE

yup, and yes. i now @ my hometown ----- a border city call Johor Bahru. get to finish download tenjo tenge, but cannot finish download school rumble and kannaduki no miko :'(. i want to see these lastest episode!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm until now still no plan for going out, just finish my Green Green marathon. its a "NC16" anime, but then is not like that "thing". the ending is wasn't statisfy. you will know what i mean after you see this anime. 2molo, i think i will start tenjo tenge ^^.
gone for Jusco J-Card day @ permas jaya. there is like super sale, because there is a lot of thing were in 70% or 50% discount, i get to buy a shirt and pant. actually my parent want me to buy for CNY, but i just can't see any shirt i want. the shirt i buy oso mean for this 3rd sem, coz i have 4 events for me in tis 3rd sem. man going to bz like hell

No comments: