Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Stupiak Course Registration

Just come back from the CC to do my Course Registration. i was waited there @ 2.55pm and waiting to login to the system. when 3pm the whole thing was lagging and i comfirm is not connection problem since my frens from KL, Pahang, Sarawak also havving the same problem, means that is where MMU the problem lies. that still ok, the most important is that i cannot get the timetable as i planned because of the Database System tutorial class is full!!! i enter the system ASAP after it open and now tell me that its full!!!! i have to change on the spot but i forgot to bring my paper!!!! so i have to open the timetable in the student info center and yes, is super lagging. i have to spend a long time to wait it load and check other classes' time. in the end i get to register in 45 minits which including the super duper lagging time. >.> hope that next time will more better, if every sem is like that will killing me.

No comments: