Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Trip back JB

Sorry 4 not blogging 4 a long time. The whole last week I was totally busy with my assignments. As what I blog on my previous post, our PES assignment are well done, now left is the presentation which should be around next week. TCP assignment are also quite ok, just tat found out that I left out of something after hand up the assignment >_< The only assignment I dissatisfied is the TDB assignment. Although we rush the phase 1 documentation be4 the dateline, but I feel that there is a lot of things that need to modify. Maybe will edit be4 hand up the 2nd phase.

Last Friday attended my old school's PBSM majlis perpisahan. During the chat with the current hi-comms found out that their situation not very good. Although that they had archived the best result compare to few years ago, a lot of internal problems raised up along the year. This makes me feel a bit worried because this may cause a big trouble if this continues. Personally I had been through this “Big Trouble”, and is very hard for solving this “Big Problem”. That why along with my friends we were tried to avoid this kind of thing happen again. ~sigh, somehow feels that might as well with other seniors of the club, just don’t care anything for less worries. But then if I just don’t care seems like against with my responsible as a senior…

No comments: