Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Watashi daijobu desu

*Downloading Bleach 48

i know that there is a strange post title "was" previously. Due to some connection problem that why i can't login to blogger to edit the post >__<

Yeah i am fine currently, thx for the ones that talk to me after the "event" happens. I am alright, just that i was fustrated after a whole week long of things and my performance on that night.
After the "event" found out that there is quite a lot of problem in it. Currently trying to solve these problem one by one, although is impossible to solve it throughly but i try to makes the effect as minimun as possible.
To those who know that is this "event", you will expect me for more strict with it next time. I don't want to let it be a dream, but i want to make it a legend. And the most important thing is that i want to do it in "Our" way, not my way or someone's way.

My studies currently it should be ok, i not sure that does i prepare for the exam or not since there is a lot of thing that i might know but at the same time i feels that i doesn't know the thing >__<
TCP assignment 3... still clueless about that..... die.....

No comments: