Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eiyuu Densetsu 6 - Sora no Kiseki

*is crazy abt a particular game*

hmm, seems that i again "missing" from here a very long time.......

These few weeks is really bz, somehow thinking to cut down some activities starting next sem since my academic side will have tons of works for me to do =.=;;;

anyways, my parents n sis visited me n my bro last 2 weeks, in which is on the same day as the appreciation lunch of GACC. On the whole morning was bz downloading and burning audio cds for my parents (My father just brought a second hand cd-player, that why both of them now trying find songs to play). Then went to Melaka Raya for lunch at a nyonya restaurant. The food there is so nice that i eat 2 bowl of rice (in which i totally forgot that i have another round with the guys =.=). After that my father fetch me to citybay view hotel and saw hilmi is at the ground floor as he is going to find edo who is also just arrived. I walked up to the 4th floor and saw peoples were waiting outside the cafeteria. In a short while all committees gather and we went in to have our lunch (which i already had =.=). Didn't eat much and was walking all around and have chat with many comms. Went back quite early (around 5) since my parents were waiting me. After that we went to MP to buy some groceries and after that went back home with my parents were also went back to JB. At night went to Jusco with John, Sing Li and Chee Keong to buy some stuff.

the week after that is quite bz with studies and games (refer below) =.= thought that able to finish it all by saturday so that can go to MACC with khurshid and the rest. But then it spend me 4 freaking day for the programming assignment (code anyone? XP) and still no progress at all =.= helped John and sing li shift to their new house on saturday and also camp there to finish off my assignment (the landlord even mistook me as a tenant there when they come at around 10pm =.=;;;) On sunday again was studying my BHM and also play games.

Yesterday BHM test went out ok for me, except that the accounting part have to tikam since i don't have enuf time to study all of the parts.

and the stuff ahead this week:
Cisco sem 3 labtest at 8.30pm tonite (what the hell am i doin now, i suppose to study rather then typing post here !!)
TPS test 2 at thursday (in which i screwed up the last test, so if this test also screw i am doomed =.=)
TCS test 2 at friday (done quite well with all the test and assignment, but then on this test covered chapters that i have a lot of problems of understanding it)
MMU Awards on saturday night
John's house warming BBQ on this sunday....

And back to the "games" that i mentioned - the title is the topic title: "Eiyuu Densetsu 6 - Sora no Kiseki".

It a RPG game that i brought last week. Yeah is a Japanese game and the version that i play is chinese version (sorry, just search but no english version of it). compare to Farland Symphony in which the story is better (has a lot of sub-stories where FS don't have)but the graphic, music and also the system i prefer FS.
A short review "might" be coming afterwards (most probaly after MMU Awards) so please looking forward to it ^^

a few screenshots of the game:




No comments: