Monday, June 25, 2007

5 things

Tagged by nikki...

5 Things found in my wallet:
* Cards that suppose to bring everyday but not using it everyday: ATM, IC, Driving License, the multifunction but no use at all MMU ID Card
* Moneys, no coins
* Other cards: discount card from various places, touch n go
* Amulet X2
* Random paper (mostly receipts)

5 favourite things in my room:

(House - Melaka)
* Fate Testarossa Figure
* My "President" Chair
* Other Figurines
* My cert collection
* Computer game CDs, DVDs.

(Room - Cyber)
* PC
* Sora No Kiseki figurines
* 2 paper rabbits
* Bed
* Blanket

(at home)
* Bolster
* My collection of comics
* Trophy that won during secondary school (To high that cannot put inside the cabinet)
* The Spoil Hi-Fi (Best Speaker ever)
* other etc stuffs

5 Things I’ve always wanted to do:
* Visit North Korea (Yes, if possible buy the nuclear bomb switch XD)
* Have a powerful computer
* Own a Mazda RX-7
* Kick Bush's Ass
* Kill everyone in SRC

5 Things I’m currently into:
* Anime
* Work
* HP
* JB Foods
* My Darling XD

not tagging anyone as seems everyone got tagged

No comments: