Friday, November 05, 2004

Another Bad Day

yesterday get to laugh jasline at her last class about the "Amigos"
incident. but sad is that she going to teach Management next sem,
means that next sem we will have another new english lecture :((

yesterday screening is damn cool, lucky bring my jacket or else will
be frozen like in artic ^^. get to know omega, as he try to ask me
where my anime's source (but of coz i not going to tell him the detial
XP). the only thing i tell him is that most of my anime were not from
this country (that true, if not can ask me personally ^^). other then
that asking me to access his LanBT, but i don't think that i will copy
anime from him due to different view in anime. what else, happy
because get to see Onegai Teacher OVA ^^, and also get to leech thing
from Yuhi's Laptop ^^.

another sad thing, my download has being block, what omega and
nicholas said microscan people has block all the download ports and
will only open when weekend. although that they have block the
download port, but will it be open in weekend is a big question. but
will discuss with adnan, ranma and A|ive, see what their opinion about
this.

No comments: