Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back!!!

Just come back from KL, is a very fun trip. have brought quite few things, including 2 anime model set ^^. also get to met shirley @ mid-valley.
from shirley i heard that some of my ex-classmates doing which i was angry after hearing it. althought is not my bisnus, but as their classmate i just can't believe they done such thing.
@ that time my roommates also present (Eric, Sau Khen, Kongy). but they like very boring there because they doesn't know what we talking because we speak chinese that Eric and Sau Khen doesn't understand. after that i was very sorry about it for left them in the conversation. Sau Khen was a bit mad because i say to him that shirley think him a stupid person because he did ask a stupid question in front of us. i was thought that he will not so angry but the facts is --- he was angry.
get to go alot of places, like law yat, sungai wang, mid-vallery. i also went times square and petaling street by me and my bro because others was very tired of whole day of walking.
also get to see the Gundam expo @ sungai wang. there got damn lot of model that very cool. from there get to know some gundam info that i really n00b in it.^^
going back JB day after tommorow after i move my thing to the new block. ah, haven give u all my new address. my new address is
A-02-01, Pangsapuri Bukit Beruang
Bukit Beruang, Melaka.

No comments: