Monday, October 06, 2008

Just update something

Well, it seems that is a long time since i update my blog. Until now i still consider will really get myself starting to type in more stuffs.

Just a basic update of myself (details might be coming afterward, if i have the time n mood =.=)

  1. I successfully grad from Uni
  2. I didn't went to any grad trip
  3. I start working in KL (yes, not SG, JB or MLK)
  4. Some people think that i shud have work at a better place
  5. I losing hope to the current administration
  6. I have no hope in any of the current or potential PM candidate
  7. I still not yet giving up my hope on this country
  8. I still trying to adapt my work =.=
  9. There r a lot special events happened around me, some is entertaining some is disappointing

----------------
Now playing: Mizuki Nana - Trickster

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

"I successfully grad from Uni"
...Congratulations Tan Junior aka Tiger Tan

Tun G3n3R@L|5m0 T|[g]3r said...

Thx ya, hahaha

I wonder how u got this address? ;)

d'Lion said...

Mmmm, I think from you before you left FFSCAP, aiyaa can't remember.