Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wedding Dinner + AFA08

small talk: surprise that a former collegue of mine found this blog, n there IS people reading this blog. ITS ALIVE!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last 2 weeks i received a MSN message from my secondary school fren. N the conversation goes like this:

Her: 20/11/08 free?
Me: y?
Me: wah so long no msg me liao
Me: haha
Her: wedding dinner

Her reply is so ambiguous that it seems like an invitation or helping ppl to pass the words, which is the way she talks to us (me, tiong, keng hui n shud have others) =.=
and so...

Me: for who?
Her: you say le?

I would say this is the most unique invitation i ever recieved, but consider her characteristic, that is her style, hahahaha

So, as what we have predict before we finish our secondary school, this couple will be the first that send us the red bomb. Really congratz for them since they have been together for almost 6 years +

And so, i submitted my leave application yesterday. I was initially thought that it will not be so easy as my current project due date is on the 28 Nov. But then my manager happily accept my leave application.

and for today, i saw Kurogane's post on Anime Festival Asia 2008, only i realize that is on the same week as my friend wedding dinner. I long wanted to attend the event thus wanted to apply another day leave. But since i just submitted my leave application yesterday =.= thus i think i will submit another one next week. :) Hopefully i will be able to finish my work so that no need to cancel my leave to complete my work /me go work hard

----------------
Now playing: Lia - Toki Wo Kizame Uta


No comments: