- Officially become one of the workforce in this country
- Getting used to my new life in KL, learn how to speak Cantonese and also have the pleasure to know alot of people
- Return to single and available (Freedom!!)
- The no-way-i-will-never-forget 7 weeks experience in Hong Kong
- Got my dad's old car to drive in KL
- Live without a goal for over a year
- Tendered my first ever resignation letter
- Jump ship to a (almost) new enviorment
- Seriously almost unbelievable London trip for 3 weeks
- Starting to seriously plan for my finance
- Restart of organize events
Many thanks to all the people that I have met along the journey as you guys have contribute of what I am and what I have now. The past 4 years have been super duper exciting and indeed I am enjoying every single minute.
I will save something in the next post, till then..