Sunday, January 09, 2005

Damn Shiock!!!!

*Now @ my sister place at Tiong Bahru, Singapore*
i back JB on friday afternoon, so can have my official new year celebration ^^.
@ friday night i went to a stall near EC there with Khian Wee, Boon Guan, Kenny, Wei Lin and also Tiong limteh there. they haven eat there before so i bring them go limteh there.
@ Saturday morning i went and see my juniors' Latihan @ a playground near my school there and get to know things that happen in my secondary school.
@ afternoon my sister treat us Seoul Garden @ Takashimaya S.C. we 4 ppl (including my elder bro) after then we went to Singapore Indoor Stadium for the main event - S.H.E. Singapore Concert 2005. the show is very exciting.
these are some picture of the concert taken from my Kusanagi.



goin back to MLK only on Monday, hope that i can made it be4 10am class ^^

No comments: