Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Suey to the Max

*Currently downloading Futakoi 6, School Rumble 11, Gundam Seed Destiny 11 (Freedom!!!), Mai-HiME 13*
i have been down with my luck recently.
I was only know that going to have IT Maths 2 test 1 this week after i come back from JB, and i wasn't prepare yet. if i know then sure i will study when @ SG.
I have a lot of things to do until no time to do tutorial, i have to do the english academic essay, PHD essay, PCT lab assignment, English Drama (which i haven start, waiting others call me), EXIST preparation.... dang, why i have to do so much work!!!!!
I have to prepare to "Sneak" back JB on 24th Feb to attend my Secondary School Sports Day. but then that day oso the 3rd day of the birthweek, i have talk to nikki and she said it should be ok for "MIA" for 18 hours ^^. but then now the problem lies on where to stay, since if i stay back home sure get kill by my father for skip classes.
I have spotted a FMA waistwatch @ a booth at CLC there. yesterday 2 o clock as i rush to class i went there and see, yes the thing still there. but then 3 o clock i went, the watch was sold!!!! geerrrrrr jus 1 hour then i miss the thing that i want to buy, sigh~~~
hope that this will not bring to my test this week, or i will feel like crying but no tears.....

No comments: