Friday, January 21, 2005

Gundam Seed Destiny!!!!!

i have use a lot of time to searching [a-kingdom&aone] Gundam SEED Destiny (even using BT) but still no use :'(. i don't think that CITS going to open today (Hari Raya Haji), or else u see me inside CITS whole day ><
yesterday screening got new anime --> Kaleido Star. heard the name before but haven see yet. yesterday 1st see and feels that is a good anime, too bad i cannot catch anymore because start from next week got EXIST weekly meeting >< maybe i should persuade mothers to change the meeting day or time.
oh ya, another thing. i get my MUET result and guess what? i get band 4 (which i expected). my whole gang all get band 4, but tiong get band 5 :(. Sure this time will "kena" by my fatheragain and tell me to speak english more. nah, after being use chinese everyday since the day i was born, i don't think is easy and also myself not willing to change this habit of mine ^^.

No comments: