Friday, February 25, 2005

After the most busy week in since study in MMU..........

*Currently downloading..... lupa, coz using my fren's comp while i malas to went back my room and use my comp to blog XP*
actually i oredi type a very very long post this morning, but then suddenly my Opera went wrong and all the things that i type gone, all well.... >.>
as i going to post something about the EMiNA 3rd birthday, but then i now damn malas to type again, so if u want to know what happen in these 3 days u can visit lisa blog and also yuhi's blog.
as what i post in the previous post, i going back to JB on wednesday night to attend my secondary school's annual sport day. that night as me and tiong sampai sentral i baru know that i brought the wrong ticket ><. want to change ticket also cannot because the counter has close. no choice have to buy another ticket to back JB ><. went to Tebrau (My secondary school name, is S.M.K Sri Tebrau but in short we call as Tebrau)around 7.45am and saw the headmaster was standing at the main gate. he was like...... not remember me at all, at first i don't think he allow me in to the school, but after that he allow us to entered the school maybe because the VIP is going to arrive and is bad to tahan people at the main gate. after that we went to Astaka... a bit late because my PBSM junior were already stand by on the field, so i walk around and chit chat with friends that also came to see the sport day. after the VIP arrive is where the interesting part --- Perbarisan Lintas Hormat.
the 1st team is St John, their performance was good, but the commander do a hip-hop stance which i think is unsuitable. overroll is good, few small mistakes but i still think not that good base on my stand (no offence for my SJAM fren ^^). after that 3 groups are from the Rumah Sukan, Kadet Polis and Puteri Islam. except for Rumah Biru, others were nothing to see after see St John perbarisan. Rumah Biru use the same pattern that use in last few years, so what we call the "sembahyang" pattern. i think the Rumah Catagory rumah biru win again this year since others were very messy and the pattern was not as nice as rumah biru althought biru has use the same pattern again and again.
after that is Land Scout, which i think they were totally out of the competition since they exclude the seniors from the team. after that is rangers. this year they try a lot of new things but then mistakes happen (someone fall down, etc.). i can feel the hardwork they put in but still the fate keep them away the champion again and again.
the last team is from my ex-club -- PBSM. My juniors were train like hell, all of them got sun tanned until like africian people. overroll the format is great, especially the party pops part, is very beautiful.
when to Larkin Bus Station around 10.15am in order to catch my bus which is on 11am. around 1pm ione of my junior sms me and said that they have won the competition!!! YAY!!!! BANZAI!!!! i was very happy because last time we won is when i was in form 4 that time.. such a long time finally win again. i was damn happy althought i wasn't taking part this year, but i feel very happy about it.^^
i have record the whole thing, but now trying to find a place to upload it, anyone know a great place to upload it?

No comments: