Monday, February 14, 2005

CNY, End of holidays, start to busy again

*Currently downloading Futakoi 12, Yakitate Japan 11-12, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha 11, Gundam Seed Destiny 16 and Mahou Sensei Negima 03*
1st day of CNY as usual not many people came my house. and also we went some relatives' house to "bai nien". but most of the time in 1st and 2nd day of CNY i was inside my room watching "Triumph in the Skies" with my sister. this drama is based from the j-drama "Good Luck". althought the storyline is not that good as Good Luck, but still worth to see since you will try to kill the storywriter when u watching the show ^^.
3rd and 4th day of CNY is where i went my fren's house. 3rd day didn't went many place since most of them haven come bac from hometown yet. i went quite more places in 4th day. most of the time we chat about our classsmates, and think that there is a lot of problem to be solve before to gather everyone to have regular contact since most of them were lost contact >< (i just hate my old class).
back to MLK yesterday noon and we had yee sang inside tjhe house. kong is 1st time to try and think that taste like 100plus =.=
each of us bring a lot of biscuts back MLK (myself oredi bring more around 7 boxes). i think that i no need to buy any breakfast until the end of this sem since there are a lot of breakfast for me ^^
start today everyone start to busy again, my physics langsung didn't study @ all, hope that i can finish revise be4 this friday

No comments: