Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ready for CNY??

*downloading Mahou Sensei Negima 04 (hope that can finish download before 8am*

going back JB 2molo and just finish pack my bag. i found out that i only bring a few "new" shirts back home. i have a feeling that this weekend my parents will drag me to every shopping center to get some more new shirts *duh*
in class, my drama group was choosen to represent the group in the pre-round drama competition which i try to avoid. so i discuss with my other group members and also lecture and they accept my reason for not enter the competiton. we decide to choose a subsitute for me to act as the sergent and the grandpa. currently we have 2 possible candidates and the poll is up to our PT27's yahoo groups to let the whole group decide. for me of coz will still involve but as plan i going to do the technical (sound, light and video effect) part. as what my characteristic, i have prepare myself for the worst (i have to go onstage) but still is too early to conclude everything before the poll end.
this year is the 3rd year we will having a quiet new year, because last time they were a lot of ppl until cannot went out that day. but since my grandma pass away 3 years ago so not much ppl come to my house on CNY again. i was thinking to bring some anime to watch, but i can't find suitable titles :(. but i have borrow some TVB dramas from Eric and i hope that can fill the free time during CNY.
after CNY got test (English and Physics). hope that these 2 test will no end up like my PHD and PMT test *ga0*

No comments: