Sunday, October 30, 2005

a bit bored holiday

well to recall what i had done in this holiday, currently ==> nope.
actually i was planned to pick up some programming language. but due to my personal problem (lazy and money) that make me drop up this plan. so basically currently doesn't have any plan to spend my following holiday. but there is quite a few events happen during my holiday which might blog after the holidays. what should be surprise is that i finish reading a book. some of you might ask that why is strange that finish reading a book, but those who know me well will feel that reading a book during non-exam time for me is kind of alien action, most of the time u can see me reading newspaper (which i would spend 1 1/2 - 2 hours per day) or playing comp. reading and doing revision is something that not my style. actually for my whole secondary school i only read one book during non-exam time, and that book title is "romance of three kingdoms". and the reason for reading that book ==> coz addict with the game >_<
so this time the book that i finish read the title is "My Story - Lim Goh Tong". yes is the book that feature the famous Uncle Lim of m'sia. you can said i quite bored in these few days. the time that i spend to read is when i was playing football manager. O__O yes i read while i was playing. basically those who play football manager before would know that there will be a lot of time use to process a day in the game. so i use the time to read some of the pages and eventually i finish reading the whole book. yeah, reading a book is something that i would normally wouldn't do.XD
currently something sad is happening around me. will blog this matter after the sad event is over.
and i would wish all my muslim friend Selamat Hari raya :D

No comments: