Saturday, October 01, 2005

Exam Week

*Currently in "Holiday" mode*

Finish 4 exams this week, and left one which in Thursday (whole 6 days free >_<) Currently feel very very lazy to read since the last paper is English.

Basically what i did for the whole week is almost the same. morning exam, afternoon fren come my house study (and also sleep), night went to another fren house and study again.

About my test i think is ok gua, since i can answer the questions (although doesn't have much confident with it >_<).

And another thing, My ATM card was makan by the stupid ATM >_< why it happen? as usual i took out the card after i key in the amount that i want to take out, but then this time the ATM keep beeping and ask me to take out the card!!! so i think of insert the card again and see. who knows that my card got makan!!! $@#$&^%*&^*(&(* stupid ATM!!

GSD finale is in 2molo, hope that the fight is superb nice.

No comments: