Thursday, October 06, 2005

End of exam!!!!

*Listening Densha Otoko OST _|¯|O*

Finally i finish my exams..... somehow people around me were not look that good, said that going to prepare for their supp. >_> but for me i think is ok wa (hope no supp please m(_ _)m)

monday (3rd october) is Yuhi's birthday. That night all of us gather at Li Sa's house and have a BBQ party there. I arrived quite early, and help them to make the fire (is that the rite word? i know chinese call 起火). and what the continue can read from edo's blog ^__^

then the next day is my housemate - kongy's birthday. Err... we didn't really "celebrate it" since all of us still got exam (except my bro). We brought the cake and due to various reason the cake still uncutted and is in the fridge >_<||| Currently in madness with densha otoko. Just finish the whole series (yeah, when still i have exam >_<), really funny and touch. I would suggest everyone to watch this, its really nice!! (english sub currently only until episode 4, so if you can't wait can get the soft sub). And last

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

No comments: