Monday, January 16, 2006

Crazy After Exam Celebration

Been "missing" since the start of the exams. Me and my classmates had our most craziest after exam celebration since we entered MMU. In 2 weeks, there are 3 days i slept at around 8 in the morning. My parents will kill me if they saw this >_<

2nd January 2006
Rushing my CP2 assignment 3 in my friends house after Yum Cha with Khurshid and Nikki. Arrived John's house around 1 something coz Daryl is there asking help from John. After that we went to Daryl house to finish up our assignment coz John need to finish his assignment too. Then been thinking and typing in Daryl's house in "Stealth mode" coz his family were sleeping. Then finish all around 6 something in the morning then called Sing Li, John, Alan to dim sum. When back and sleep around 8.30 am.

12th January 2006
Finished my exams around 3.11pm (My exam starts at 2.30pm). After that wait until night went to Sungai Duyung (hope i didn't get the name wrong) eat seafood with Sing Li, Daryl, Chee Keong, John, Alan, Lee Way and Kan Way. Then went to MP to play bowling but was closed, so we went to Senyum and play until 1am. At the way going to the car park saw Jason and others playing snooker. Then went back to Bukit Beruang have supper in Cahaya Dinar. After supper went to the CC in front US pizza and play until 6am. Played 2 games, 1st game lost coz can't stop SA (Kan Way playing it) from killing us. Controlled the second game with Sing Li coz using me using Slayer and was left alone in the early part of the game and Sing Li get to track SA(Kan Way again, damn lucky for him that night) by using Gondar and kill him few times. Then went for Dim Sum again and come back home around 8 something.

13th January 2006
Today Sing Li and Chee Keong went to KL and meet with CK (not Chee Keong, is Chun Kit - my alpha groupmate) and Yeow Ming (or we usually call him YM). Then around 4pm John call me and ask me to have some desert in Taman Kerjasama. Then at night we all went to Jonker have a walk. I brought a pouch and currently still thinking what to put inside >_<. After that went to Taman Kerjasama the mamak shop near the bus stop there have some supper then come back home around 1am.

14th January 2006
Sing Soon and Ben (John's Housemate) finish their exams today. So we went to Pure Bar to celebrate. I not sure izzit i am really tired or what, but the atmosphere there making sleepy even the speaker there is in its max. After that me and John sit outside and have some fresh air (inside really terrible since some of them were smoking inside and there is a hell lot of people in there). After that went to Kota Laksamana have some supper. Then come back to BB around 3am then went to CC again. Played quite badly, lost both games. Was start winning in the third games but the timed up in the middle of the game >_<. Went to dim sum again, then sleep at around 7.30 am.

15th January 2006
Woke up around 3pm, then my landlord came around 3.30pm (thank god i woke up that time >_<) then watch some episode of The West Wing that just finished download. As i finish reading my mails and thinking the reply, John called and ask me to go bowling in MP. I was like O__O since they going back on the next day in the morning and they said need to get sleep early that day. Then went to MP and play. That night everyone played very well by each of us getting very high mark. Alan got 2 double and some other spare and get 179 points O__O. Me myself i also got my highest mark by getting 98 points ^_^v. Then went to USB have some supper and come back around 1 something.

16th January 2006
Typing this post after i woke up, going to get my hair cut and meet with Justin around 2 to get my HDD. Then after that need to come back and copy things in my HDD and went to khurshid house for him to leech. Then after that went back home and start packing up for going back.

17th Januari 2006
back to JB. Will come back mostly on the 8th day of Chinese New Year (Sunday)

No comments: