Thursday, January 19, 2006

JB : Day 1 & 2

*Going to whack up the comp that i using now since is supppppper laggin*

1st 48 hours coming back to JB is really a lot for me (or too much >_<). Maybe due to my "crazyness" celebration *refer to previous post* currently feel quite dizzy. Tot that it gone after a short sleep in bus, but the truth is it get worst. walking sometimes also get feel unbalance >_<. Then come back and lepaking in house around for the whole afternoon. My father show us his new "XXL" size Petronas Twin Tower which is going to display in his fren's son wedding in this saturday and i would think that base is too plain. Night doin nothing coz the comp has no modem driver (missing in action).

next day morning went to JPJ to change my lesen pemandu. Finally i out of "P" :D. but i can't be too happy about it coz i drop my SD card infront of a shop near my house and i only found out 5 hours later >_<. after that we went to find and thank godness that is found, or else i will be bored to death for loss it (all my mp3s are in it >_<).The night was bz with reply e-mails and also solving some problems for GACC with some hi-comms.

*continue in next post*

No comments: