Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Welcome To Geofront

*Should be clean up thing and prepare to go back*

Recently i am very confuse on many thing, a lot of people tell me how to do but a lot of them have clashes with each other. This is my first time to be a leader for such a big "Tanggungjawab". I understand that most of u were very unhappy with me. Just think about all the things that i done found out that i just not "myself". Why i should not care about the detials, why should i not care of everything? I blame myself after i figure out all of this. There is another less then 2 months and some of them were like running datona to rush out everything and some of them were like riding the antique car in Genting. if u are one of them n currently reading this entry, there is one quote that i hope you can understand

Quote Leo McGarry (The West Wing):
"If we're going to walk into walls I want us running into them full speed. We're going to lose some of these battles, and we might even lose the White House, but we're not going to be threatened by issues. We're going to bring 'em front and center. We're going to raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."


When i watching this episode i seriouly think that i am in the same situation. And now i shall not be confused anymore.

No comments: