Friday, March 04, 2005

END OF MIDTERM TEST!!!! but T_T

*Currently downloading [Lunar]Bleach 21, Mahou Sensei Negima 05, School Rumble 16*
Just finish all my midterm test, feel very very happy about that ^_^ being "missing" for these few days also because of test.
got my physics midterm test result on wednesday, and i pass the test!! pheew, i was thought that will fail but eventually i pass my test, yay!!
although was happy about passing my physics test, but then still in high tension mode because got PCT (comp stats) test on thursday and PMT (IT math) test on friday T_T.
i skip my english class because that previous class (IT math) end 1 hour early due to FMD ppl want to arrange the table for test at night. then i use the time to revise again my PCT although i have memorize almost all of the things.
at night the test was quite ok for me since is was very easy. after that i went to CLC2007 where the weekly screening being held. i passed my cds and thumbdrive to yuhi to help me to burn appleseed and also kumo no mukou in to cds and bleach 21 and kumo no mukou OST in my thumbdrive.
then i went back home to take my book because my gang they all going to study PMT at the old foodcourt near examhall.we were like having connection problem in our head for singing oldies while we doing the questions. there were a lot of ppl watching us since we were singing together, hope they don't treat us as lunatic XP
today went to PHD class, hope that lecture will give bonus mark like last time. in the end she never mention bonus mark but praise us for comming class although got test at afternoon (half of the ppl skip the class today) X.X
friday afternoon 3.30pm, that is when most of us start dying ---> IT maths test 2. i comfirm 25% of total gone due to the last question i totally clueless what to do. i now hoping that other 3 questions can help to passing this paper.
burning night candle for the pass 4 days, i think i going to sleep early after i finish all the anime that i just download ^_^. 2molo got the scooter carnival thingy to do, also my father comming to MLK and i going to show him our new house, hope that near noon i can "skip" a while.

No comments: