Friday, March 18, 2005

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!

*Currently downloading school rumble 18*
my intention going to anime week is higher and higher after saw all that post in nexus. i just can't understand that why god choose me?? geerrrrr, as just i thought that my class rep going back next week, instead she going back this week =( i now also donno want to approach who :( hmmmmmmm.................. i have set myself a dateline, before next week screening if i still cannot find transport to the anime week, i will give up going =(.
yesterday screening is great, since can watch 5 episodes of kaleido star in a row, when screeening that time my phone rang, it was keng hui call about the new diploma course. >.> i hope that is not a disturb to others while speaking h/p when screening in progress..
I WANT TO GO ANIME WEEK 2005!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: