Sunday, March 06, 2005

Scary and Fedup day

*currently downloading nth.... waiting air 09 to upload @ fansub.tv*

yesterday wake up late, i was suppose wake up at 8 but then ioverslept until darryl called me. we were suppose to go to campus together as the first-aid team for the MMU Scoot Comp 05. i quickly brush my teeth and change my clothes then went out. when arrive there, we like waiting there for 1 hour >.>. after that my dad called me that he has arrived in MLK. so i told the director that i need to leave a while then he told me that come back at 12pm because the event start at 2pm. gerrr...
then i went to EP downstairs to wait my father, he was with his jogging gang. after that asking his fren waiting at the mesra, me and tiong get into the car and drove to the new house. because haven gotten the key, so we just can see the house from outside, then we draw a plan to explain to my father about the interior of the house. he quite statisfy about the house since is near to campus, the room is big, the house is clean also only 4 ppl staying the house.
after my father left, i went back to EP rip some songs into my pda and then i went to campus again.when i arrive the campus, Wau! there are around 60+ scooters parking round president square.
after sitting and waiting at the admin office for 3 hours, the event start. the 1st event is Slow ***** (4got the last word). i donno how to judge, but then i saw is that 2 scooters per round and i think they try to get the slowest and also balance their scooter to reach the end point. nth big worry about since the percentage for getting injuries is very very small. then is tarik tali, also nth big worry except got 1 ppl had leg cramp. the most event i worry is the "freestyle". the rides will do a lot of "crazy" stunt. lucky overroll there are only 2 scooters fall and the riders only had minor injuries.
after that come back EP, saw my housemates were ready for the pronnight. and as they going out, i help them take i picture of their handsome look
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i name this as "the 5 sales man" ^_^
after dinner back home, a fellow from EMiNA add my Y!M, and asking me got some anime or not. then invite me to conference with another guy was there. the guy was the 1 who asking and ask me can lend to him ASAP >.> i was a bit annoy because the i really busy this few days (got the academic essay have to write) then he told me that he stay at EP, so i think is easy so that i sent my ftp link to him. then he start asking where is the other few episodes although i had ask him to wait since i have to copy from my cds and that time i was finding my cds. he like donno wat the meaning of "WAIT" keep bugging me for other episodes. Gerrrrrr........ after that i copy to my comp and tell him that i share d, then left the chat room. after that the fellow msg me again asking can increase the spped of copying or not, WTH!!!!!!!!!!!! after demanding something lagi ask for more!!!!!! U DUMB ASS SHARING THOSE ANIME TO U U SHOULD BE HAPPY, EVEN MY HOUSEMATE ALSO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SAME TIME TO COPY ANIME FROM ME U THINK U SIAPA THAT I HAVE TO GIVE U SPECIAL PERMISSION!!!! damn i hate these type of person with added stink mouth, call me "Pakcik"??????? u better don't let me catch u copying anime from my comp, or else i will disconnect ur download everytime i see, muahahahahahahaha....

7 comments:

Cholic said...

waaaah gen marah oh XD never see you got angry before. that guy very demanding huh? then called you 'pak cik' somemore. lol

Tun G3n3R@L|5m0 T|[g]3r said...

i really fedup of that guy, keep demanding thing, is not that i own him anime.

Cholic said...

lolzz chill down :D dont be angry too much. later get old very fast :P
btw do i know that guy?

Tun G3n3R@L|5m0 T|[g]3r said...

>.> i seen him be4, i can assure tat

Cholic said...

tell me who that guy is. lemme tembak him :p

Tun G3n3R@L|5m0 T|[g]3r said...

no need la. i can tembak myself ^_^

Cholic said...

ooooo gen know how to tembak ppl ady :p