Tuesday, March 08, 2005

nothing has been done

*downloading School Rumble 17, and waiting my turn to download GSD 20 @ fansub.tv*
yes, another school rumble release, 3rd in a week. i think WF want to catch up chinise sub gua, but still it kiling me to download since u all know how crappy EP line is.
Concerning about the topic, yes nothing has been done for me since the minit that i finish my blog's new template. i just wandering around whole day do nothing. in class also listen mp3 from my pda.
night, i suppose to start write some part of my acedemic essay but then i have totally no idea how to write. so i ask my housemate play starcraft with me and it ended up 1 and 1/2 hour long since my allies (2 computers) were eleminate by enemy ><.
i have some sort of feeling that tonite talk my lecture will force us to go, just hope that my feeling is wrong. erk, got 8am class 2day, have to go class d ^_^

No comments: