Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Missing path in way of my life

*Currently downloading Beet the Vandal Buster 12, and Kumo NO Mukou DVD special*
before getting to the things that i going to post here.... i want to say something. Kumo No Mukou damn nice!!!!!! now i feel like watching again, the storyline is very very good. overroll is very good. highly recommened u to see this movie.

ahem, ok back to the topic. the idea of this post is actually is what i have been thinking for the past few months since 3rd sem start, and also after see yuhi's recent post.
those who know me, u all might see that my emotion is very "unstable" in these few months. i even get angry for very very small things. skip many many class in this sem also.
i was like in great presure since i can't do things well in this sem, my mid-term result were below my expectation; the EXIST program went busted; undecide on my course; having trouble with my english drama; started lose the interest in study; and many others. i were not able to make important decision in this few months, i was like missing my way.
i was afraid that this is the same thing that i met when i was in form 5. lose interest in study, eventually get sucky result at test. then when exam that time totally no mood to study and no confidence to get good marks. i was thought that i have gone through it since i did quite well in sem 1 and 2. but now the same o' problem come back again, can't really get in to mood to study. i now like donno how to do. but i know that this problem cannot be drag to long or else will effect my last exam in Alpha like what i did in m SPM. i am totally miss, i donno how to overcome it. i can't find my destination, in front of me is like a big desert that i can't recognize the direction.
how should i do? i really can't answer that although that keep asking myself many times before i go sleep......................

No comments: